Focused Software by Wheeler Initiatives
The main form of HealthKeeper can include multiple records in 9 categories for an unlimited number of patients:
- Emergency contact names
- Family history (mother, father, uncles, aunts, siblings)
- Prescriptions, over-the-counter drugs, dietary supplements
- Medical conditions
- Care givers (doctors, hospitals, clinics, etc.)
- Medical service providers (blood labs, xray labs, MRI facilities, etc.)
- Test Results (blood chemistries, xrays, other tests)
- Personal medical history (major health events, surgeries, accidents, etc.)
- Other important health information
The Disease History/Health Issue Form provides a convenient format to outline past and present health issues.
The Body Systems Form provides a checklist for 10 body systems.
In addition to the forms provided to record the state of your current and past health, a BMI/risk calculator estimates your body mass index and heart attack risk.
Finally, HealthKeeper provides a way for you to print the major forms or to print the content of all the major forms on one convenient report that you can store or share with a trusted health professional.
Complete records for an unlimited number of patients/family members can kept.
The Major Forms of HealthKeeper:
The Main Form
The Disease History/Health Issues Form
The Body Systems Form
See Warranty . Prompt, Free E-Mail Support.